Monday, June 29, 2009
Read more HERE.
- Don't get involved with or become someone's 'Punk".
- Don't talk about your crime.
- Do not gamble.
- Don't collaborate with guards.
- Do not become indebted to anyone.
- Do not stare.
- Use no drugs.
- Work out.
- Keep your mouth shut.
- Be polite and respectful.
Follow these rules, and you may not have such a hard time. Who am I kidding, It's going to be ugly.
Friday, June 26, 2009
Now if the music industry would only learn...
See more on this HERE...
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Scientists have developed a "synthetic tree" which captures carbon dioxide in the air 1000 times more efficiently than a natural tree. The gas is then compressed and stored as liquid carbon dioxide. It operates very similarly to a CO2 scrubber used to keep factory smokestacks clean, and looks sort of like a public lavatory.
The speculation is that large banks of them will be built to scrub our air clean, financed by a small surcharge on vehicle purchases. Here is the interesting part; they only cost as much as an average car! It seems it is not such a far fetched idea after-all. Imagine one on every street corner, or banks of them along smoggy highways.
See more about it HERE.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Much is said of climate change and environmentalism, but corporate sponsored genocide is just as much a part of this equation. There is a price to be paid in blood by the modern world's addiction to oil.
See more Here , and read about a recent massacre.
Contact the Peruvian Embassy at:
Address:1700 Massachusetts Ave., N.WWashington D.C. 20036
Telephone: (202) 833-9860 to 9869Fax: (202) 659-8124
See more HERE.
As if a rain of tadpoles is not strange enough, it seems a mummified snake may have also fallen during this veritable deluge of creepy crawlies.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
A few tidbits of notoriety and accomplishments belonging to my generation, Generation X…
- We were the first “Latchkey” kids. Kids who came home from school to no parents.
- We were the “Baby Bust” generation; when the birth-rate started to drop after the Boomers.
- Gen X was the first generation to sleep together before marriage, with no stigma.
- We were the first generation who grew up watching televised warfare.
- We were the first generation to as a whole not believe in “God”.
- Gen X is the 13th generation since the founding of the USA.
- The Gen X generation is less focused on money and more focused on enjoyment and living.
- We were the first children of mostly divorced parental unions.
- Gen X grew up with a large portion of “negative” type art and movies. For example the old “Devil Child” movies, such as Rosemary’s Baby.
- Gen X was the first generation to have a lesser standard of living than their parents.
- We were the first generation to grow up with the idea of “Mutually Assured Destruction”.
- Gen X was also the first children to grow up with the rise of the computer culture.
- We invented such niceties as Punk Rock and Grunge.
As a whole, Gen X has largely abandoned the previous conceptions of the generations before. They are typically under-employed, highly educated, cynical, and do not want to repeat the mistakes of previous generations. Having grown up in a very “selfish” period of history, they normally do not place money high on the quality of life scale. This also makes Gen X very unpredictable.
We have also come of age, and are now controlling members of our society.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
This sounds an awful lot like the doom and gloom predictions from ten years ago concerning this process creating large cavernous regions with an explosive mix of leftover gas and chemicals, all waiting to explode and cause massive subsidence.
Who knows what the real cause is? It is very suspicious that these earthquakes are occuring shortly after a massive influx of new drilling. It is literally unheard of for this region to have earthquakes of any type. Twenty years ago, the Superconducting Supercollider was to be built here for this very reason; it's inherent geological stability.
You can read more about it here.
Saturday, June 13, 2009
As a side note, another freak rain was recorded, this one occuring on June 9th. It dropped a load of small Crucian Carp in Nakanoto.
Pics are available here.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
This card comes from the same people who talk about secession, blowing up federal buildings, and shooting people who believe different things than they do.
It seems the difference in Militia and Terrorist is very, very close. I guess being supportive of life means you have to kill everyone different than you.
Monday, June 8, 2009
The physics itself is not the issue. The issue arises from the observations made in the course of experimentation. It seems that once we progress down in scale to a sub-atomic level, "particles" start doing some strange things. They do strange things like perform random movements and jumps in sequence, sometimes at a vast distance scale. They also seem to change their behaviour when we observe them, usually performing whatever is expected of the observation. In short, they behave like they are aware of our thought patterns.
This is not "Hokey" as a great many physicists have devoted their careers to figuring this out. As yet, none have been sucessful. This is the core mystery of Quantum Physics, and why it is so Earth shattering to old school science. It threatens to up-end the very view of our world that is accepted by science and religion. The main implication being that the Universe is alive, and we are it. Having this being proven by science is akin to finding God.
You can read an interesting article about it here.