- A group of billionaires organized by Koch Industries came together and designed the initiative.
- Spokespeople were planted in the mainstream media to suggest that it was time for a revolution reminiscent of the founding days of our country.
- A massive media platform, including Fox News and conservative radio, spread the meme to every corner of the country.
- Seed funding was provided to organize the first rallies, all the while painting it as a "grassroots movement."
- Narratives that had been planted by conservative think tanks throughout the last forty years were evoked as "traditional values."
- Real concerns by people suffering under corporate corruption were tapped to evoke strong anger and fear.
- People came out in droves to support Tea Party candidates who were actually in cahoots with their corporate benefactors.
I congratulate them for lofting the understanding of our mind far into the realm that was once considered magick - However, I fear it is a bridge that once crossed, Humanity can never return again.
Outline from Truth-Out.